2

Ranting on Dayquil...

Posted by Sw33t_Angel on 7:11 PM
Couple random bits:


I saw Avatar on Saturday night in 3D, absolutely amazing. I still think it is mind blowing to be sitting in a digital projection theater watching a movie in 3D that took millions of dollars to make. How much CG has changed is remarkable, soon we won't even need actors, we can just make CG actors ... How crazy would that be?


I have only been back at school for a week, and guess who's sick? Isn't that funny how you always get sick right before something you've looked forward to? Yep, guess who has a trip planned to Charleston this weekend... I thought it was funny when I used some giftcards for Wal-Mart that my students gave me for Christmas on cold medicine. How ironic.




I enjoy listening to and watching the "news" bicker back and forth about Kate Gosselin's new $7,000 hair, Jay Leno vs. Conan O'Brien  being a huge debate, and the breaking news that Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol... our society has changed so much since the 25 years I have been alive, and to me it is just amazing to think of what we have been exposed to and then I think of why we are the way we are...

 On that note, TBS has now changed the times when they show Seinfeld, so I am off to enjoy! :)

2 Comments


FROM BILL:

"Great Job! I hope you are feeling better. I have been sick with a stomach bug since class on Saturday. I am back at work and was able to work part of the day yesterday.

I really need to go see Avatar!

I love the title!!!!"

Sorry about that Bill! Your expertise fixed it! Thanks so much for the help! :) Yep... I am still sick but getting better every day... Going to attempt to go out tonight. :)

Copyright © 2009 The Sw33t Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.