2

Inspired By Life & Love....

Posted by Sw33t_Angel on 12:30 PM
 


When asked to make a photo story this week, I immediately knew what I was going to make mine about. Yesterday was my anniversary (or as we call it "versary") of 6 years with my boyfriend Thomas . I am still lovestruck even now, and as cheesy as it sounds, it really does just feel like yesterday when he asked me to be his girlfriend.
photo credit: google images- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/220279254_17c20cbec5.jpg

We have been through so much both good, bad, and ugly times and believe it or not, we have never gone to bed angry with one another, and we have never truly had an argument. The key is laughter and compromise, we are best friends, yet worst enemies and we aren't afraid to give the other a run for their money.

photo credit: google images- http://www.divorceattorneycoquitlam.com/images/Divorce_Attorney_Coquitlam.jpg

The statistics of marriage is frightening for couples these days, even to a relationship as strong as ours, it seems like you have to prove yourself in a society that is hoping for failure.

I can't be for sure what our future holds, maybe a move to Charleston? Distance wedding bells playing Cannon D? Whatever my future has in store, what I do know is that I will be along for the incredible ride, with no end in sight and love in my heart.<3

2 Comments


This is great and I can tell that there are so many great stories embedded in to the pictures, text, and music.


What a beautiful journey you are on with each other!! I wonder what adventure will be next for you!!!

Copyright © 2009 The Sw33t Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.